Mittwoch, 15. August 2007

Australien Zoo

Good Day mates,
today I`ve been to the Australian Zoo and i took a photo with a python, which will be available on this site tomorrow.
it was an interesting and sad experience at the same time, because you could see a gedenkstette(??) of steve irwin and I realized how hard it must be for his family to walk through the zoo and see pictures of him everywhere...
Moreover, i had a cool experience yesterday: I climbed up some cliffs and it was really challenging and i was really nervous when i looked back while I was climbing.But anyway, I made it to the top and I was proud that I`ve made it!
Take care u all,
Florian

2 Kommentare:

Karin(Mama) hat gesagt…

wer bitte ist steve irwin?

Außerdem wollte ich noch sagen, ob du nicht inspired by your brother noch ausführlichere Berichte schicken könntest?

auf dem Foto mit der Phyton siehst du gut aus-trotz diesem Gefahrenmoment-
weitere Frage: deine neue Schweizer Freundin ist zugleich die Obersportlerin und Jahrgangsbeste und Ausbildungsbeste, oder sind das 2 Personen?

koolie hat gesagt…

das sind 2 personen.
steve irwin ist auch bekannt als der krokodile hunter.